Visit this page to view all Lily Fleur workshops and events
Florists Secrets & Methods Workshop
Presented by Eng. Anfal Al-Ansari, a specialized florist & floral boutique owner. This workshop is fundamental for all aspiring flower arrangers, whether as a hobby or a profession. As well learn floristry world secrets and different styles & techniques. Following topics are covered:
- Best flowers choice for arrangement in terms of shapes, colors, and occasions for the bouquets
- Flower sources in the GCC region and main exporting countries worldwide
- Basic rules for flowers purchase and quality check
- Different Flowers types conditioning and extending life spam as possible
- Explore International floristry schools and techniques for flower arrangement. As well to showcase latest global floristry trends for bouquets and events
- Explain & provide basic tools must have to any florist. Discuss color wheel applications in floral arrangements
- Practical hands-on work for different arrangement techniques and styles by each participant
Bridal Bouquet Class
This wonderful class will share with you the knowledge and secrets of creating an enchanting bridal bouquet along with impressive and stunning table decorations.
Contents of class:
- We will show you how to choose the freshest and best blooms.
- How to cut and care for your flowers insuring the longest of vase life.
- Colour and texture collaboration
- Shape, form and style
- Gillian our professional floral designer will demonstrate 2 beautiful designs throughout the day
- Encourage and inspire you to create your own exquisite bouquet, buttonholes and arrangements using your newly discovered knowledge.
- All flowers, tools, containers and accessories are included
- A tasty lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Attendance certificate